Sunday, May 16, 2010

A simple Saturday

Plans of the day:-
1. Head to fr3b to grab some samples
2. Bring the faulty extra hard drive to Funan for an exchange

Baby came over at 12.30pm, awaiting for me to finish dress up. Head to fr3b to grab some samples, and then we went to Funan for lunch and exchange the hard drive.


Had lunch at..
Photobucket
QI JI! <3
Been so long since I last ate there! Totally love the po piah!

Went to return the faulty hard drive after that. Then we walk around, pass by Stamford House. And boy, I totally adore the building. It a nice victorian vintage style building. Notice that a shop space and I really wish to have it to open my own cafe! Victorian style furniture, dim lights, what a great ambiance! But but.. I still have to learn a few more recipes, save a lot more money before this dream could come true! :)

Headed to Suntec City and Marina Square before we decide to head back home. 

Photobucket
Cam-whore inside the bus! And we seriously can't take a proper photo together!

Out of the day:-

Photobucket
TVD lace trim crochet blouse w my berms.

Enjoy such simple day like that. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment