Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Photobucket

It been 3 years, ever since we got together.
Our relationship is just like a drama, tons of up and down, happiness and sadness, laughter and tears. But still, we stay together tightly.
You always like to teach me: Don't care how people like at us, as long as we are happy, nothing else matters anymore! <3
I may not be the most perfect girlfriend in the world, nor the most gentle or the most pretty lady as well, but yet, the love you give, make me feel I'm perfect and I'm the world's most blissful world. 

Is you, who teach me to see the imperfection of life, and being together with the imperfection me, accepting me for who I am. 
Is you again, who is there most of the time when I needed you the most, drying up my tears and leading me back to the correct path. 

There's no way I can express my love for you in words, I only know..
I LOVE YOU BABY!
It the truth and the fact, and I believe, I gonna love you for as long as I live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment