Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Poison: Eyeshadow Palettes!

A couple of people has been asking me to upload my collection!
I not a makeup artist, just someone who love makeup! :)

And my poison fall into this area...

Photobucket
EYESHADOW!
About 1/2 of my whole palette collections. :) Some of my favorites are inside here!

One of my favorite and expensive brand..

Photobucket
LUNASOL!
Top: Orange Coral, Green Coral.
Bottom: Natural Colourful, Pink Beige

My very 1st Lunasol palette was bought last year at Bangkok, Pink Beige. Cost me around $65 with 10% discount, which is slightly cheaper as compared to the prices here in Singapore. This palettes is very netural and is quite suitable for daily use! Next I got Green Coral, followed by Orange Coral. Both palettes I got it during Robinsons Expo Sales and Kanebo Sales itself. It cost like $20 over, which is like, more den 50% of the retail prices.

My newest palettes of the lot is..

Photobucket
Natural Colourful!

Previously, Lunasol has a very highly raved Lavender Coral palette which I never ever had a chance to grab it at all! This time round, they have this, a very similar dupe to Lavender Coral, which I instantly knew I had to grab it! I totally love how smooth the texture of the shadows could be, and the pigmentation and shimmer level is still up till expected level! Very suitable for daily wears as well, despite has yet to do it on my lids!

How can I not love my Lunasol babies? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment