Friday, May 14, 2010

27th April - When I am craving for some Tom Yum..

No prize for guessing right where I ended up at!

Photobucket
Nakhon Kitchen at Kovan! <3

Photobucket
Busy man, always on the phone!
When I got too free, such pictures came up! Haha. I think he need a change of wallet soon. Xiao Nui is so scratched! :(

Photobucket
The condiments, which I didn't see it on my 1st round there!

What we order:-

Photobucket
Thai Milk Tea.

Photobucket
Tom Yum Soup in Thick Base.
This is less spicier as compared to the clear base. George would very much prefer this. Both are equally nice! But I would prefer to go for the clear one.

Photobucket
Pineapple Rice.
Don't know why, I got not too much of excitement in this.

Photobucket
Kai Lan with mushroom.
I like the mushroom very much, very seasonal!

Satisfied with the meal, went home with a bloated tummy.
Wonder when I can go back from Tom Yum again! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment