Friday, May 14, 2010

25th April - Foodie Sunday

Totally dig on Sunday if I got this..

Photobucket
MAC Breakfast Deluxe! <3
We have this like at 11.50am, so harsh brown are all run out, so they change it to fries! :(

While we are heading home, Yani called us and told us that our spects are ready for collection already! Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to collect!

Guess we have our Lunch cum Dinner at..

Photobucket
Xin Wang Taiwan Cafe.
Although we heard a lot of bad reviews, but we still decided to go ahead and try it! And I adore the lovely cartoons on the menu!

Photobucket
While waiting for the food!
George keep talking on the phone, ignoring me! :(

What we have ordered:-

Photobucket
Milk Tea with Pearls
Oyster Mee Sua
Yen Shu Ji
Fried Chicken with Curry

What we have ordered is WAY TOO MUCH! I was damn freaking full and we cannot finish the food! :(
The food was so-so only! The oyster in the mee sua is very fresh! The Yen Shu Ji is on the down side! I have to add the chili powder and pepper myself! And the friend chicken in George's rice, is the same type with Yen Shu Ji.

Not a very satisfying meal! Shall decide again if I should try it again!

Lastly,

Photobucket
Greek us! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment