Tuesday, May 4, 2010

22 April - Meeting of my dollies!

 Had a meet up with Jenn, Xiao Han and Kai Yun at Northpoint and we had Thai Express for dinner! Then followed by Bakerzin after! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

Had a good dinner date with my dollies!
Great chat on everything, and the MU-exchange session is great! Has yet to try out the Skin79 & Missha BB creams samples that they squeezed for me to try one! :) They really increase my knowledge on BB cream! :D
And specially thanks Kai Yun for passing me my loots! :D

Photobucket
Outfit of the day!
TVD Cupcake Chiffon Tier Mini in Rose Pink, Cotton On Bandage Skirt & Ebase Cardi.

Like the soft material on the cupcake chiffon tier tunic! Very sweet and very demure! As it is a bit short on me, pair it with to make it look longer and I'm ready to leave for office! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment