Friday, May 14, 2010

3rd May - A day after the Labour Day Holiday

And also a day which George Seah entitled to an off day from work! So shiok!
I took 1/2 day so we can enjoy the day together! :)

Decided to catch this after so much raves!

Photobucket
IP MAN at 4:30pm!
It been so long since I watch at this timing man! And movie tickets are so dirt cheap! $6.50 for a ticket only! AWWW. I miss times like that!

We went to had lunch at AIJISEN! Order 2 sets of lunch menu, which only cost like $12.50 only!

Photobucket
The side dishes.

Photobucket
Ramen.

After movie...

Photobucket
Wang's cafe! Which eventually become my dinner! Haha.

Photobucket
Results of getting Blackberry:- ME GETTING IGNORED! :(

Photobucket
BUT I WAS WRONG!
He been taking unglam pics of me and post in FB! :( The bad of Blackberry!

Outfit of the day:-

Photobucket
BC Chiffon Mini in Apple Green with leggings and BC Bal-inspired Jacket

Look of the day:-

Photobucket
My 1st try with Kose Makeup base and powder foundation.
Love the foundation, which give make me look like I glow naturally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment