Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Your Beauty Essential - Dress Me Masks

Sponsored Review



Masks are very much essential and necessary of every girls' dressing table.
It part of every skin care regime.
And no girls should live without masks, cos they are like the best things on earth!
Within just minutes, and you are greeted with all moisturing and radance skin!!

So what do I have to share today?
.
.
.



1
Dress Me Masks!
(L-R) Whitening & Brightening, Oil Control & Purifying & Whitening & Revive!


2

3

4

17

Whitening & Brightening Mask
After removing the mask, I can feel that my skin color was slightly even out. There isn't any sticky feeling left on my face. Within a few minutes after, my face felt smooth and dry. All the essence left behind by the mask is fully absorbed into the face. 
Loves. 



5

6

7
18

Oil Control & Purifying Mask

A lot of oil control masks always left me even oiler on my forehead and t-zone areas, but not from Dress Me. My t-zone feel less oiler after using the mask. Not only that, just like the one above, easy to be absorbed in essence is a plus point. 
I think I will want to try it a few more times to see the minimizing pore and brightening of skin tone effect. 
:)



8

9

10

16

Whitening & Revive Mask

I quite like this one as well. Not only the brightening effect that the mask produces, I can literally feel my cheeks areas is being well-pulped with the collagen essence inside the masks. My skin feel more smother, pulper and well-moisted.
What not to love about this mask? 
:)


11

12

13
The mask, after being pull out from the packaging.
The essence on the mask is not those super rich type, no dripping of essence after being pull out. But still, is rich and damp enough to go though the 15minutes and still have a lil bits of remains to pat in. 


14
15
Look how much I'm enjoying myself.

And you get a chance to as well!!

BUT HOW?

Check out Dress Me Promotions now!
1. Retailing at thesamplestore.sg
- 50% off all dress me mask
- Buy any 5 pieces of Dress Me mask and get 1 Dress Me Silky & Soothing Mask free
- Buy any 35 pieces of Dress Me mask and enjoy free delivery + 1 Dress Me Silky & Soothing Mask free

OR

2. Retailing at SaSa
- Purchase 2 pieces of Dress Me mask and enjoy 20% off
- Purchase 1 box (5 pieces) of Dress Me mask and enjoy 50 % off

Go get yours now and try it!
Share with me how your reviews. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment