Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everyday with Fries; Holland Village

Been reading so much reviews and raves all about here. Decide to pop by into Holland Village to have a try!
Quite a nice place I would say. 
Nice place, affordable and decent food range provided. 
But I heard the main branch at Joo Chiat is much better in service and quality.
Can't wait to go and try it out over that side!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peep-tunes of us while awaiting for our food to be served.

Photobucket
I like how their menu are up on the white board on the wall. 
Simple and big enough are us to read. Nice!

Photobucket

Our foodie:-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Starter #1: One Egg Soup
Very unique and creative starter dish. It is actually deep egg slices on the top of the soup, and soaked into the cream based soup. Surprisingly, both blended very well together. Love this. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Starter #2: Skinny Wings
It actually like drum-lets marinated with spices and herbs and then deep fried. The flavor of the wings is to my liking and I craving for more as I was typing this. What best about this is that, the wing came in only one bone which make it so easy and convenient for us ladies to eat it now.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Main Course #1: Tandoori Chicken Sandwich with Curry Flavor Fries
This is my main course actually. But the portion is super huge that I seriously unable to finish up the whole thing. I can't even bring myself to finish up the sandwich bread. I like how soft and tender the chicken are and also, the curry flavor fries. The fries is not over-powering and yet can taste the curry flavor nicely. I will still go back for curry fries. 

Photobucket
Now you know who having the next dish. Haha! 
Posted so unwillingly somemore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Main Course #2: Grilled Pork Chop with Sour & Cream Fries
Hmm, I got no comments on this. Wasn't much of a pork person, so I didn't try this out. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Main Course #3: Cheese Burger with Original Fries
At first thought, original fries will look and feel plain. But this is totally opposite. The original fries tastes just like fries topped with Lay's BBQ potatoes chips topping. Quite fab, I would say. Cheese burger, on the other way, I only like the beef patty part. Not much of the burger or sandwich person actually.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peep-tunes of bored guys that is awaiting for the desserts to be served.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dessert #1: Nutella Tart
Absolutely delicious and yummy! Sweet, but yet not the kind of will get sick of it kind. Rich, creamy and smooth when you devour it in your mouth. Could be better if this goes along with a scoop of ice cream. Will try that again the next round!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dessert #2: Pear Tart
This is not as sweet as compared to the Nutella Tart, but this is fab as well! With each bite you took, you can feel the bites of the pear inside the tart. Nice~ 

Totally enjoy my meal for that day! *Rubs tummy!*
So, Kunhai, when are you going to join us go to Joo Chiat?
I'm still waiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment