Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bio Essence Multi-effect BB Cream

Sponsored Review

Koreans are always known for their flawless skin! How envy whenever I watch Korean dramas and start drooling all over their skin.

So what is their secret?

It is..
.
.
.

1
THE USE OF BB CREAM!!
And allow me to introduce to you, Bio Essence Multi-Effect BB Cream.
Also known as 8 in 1 as well.


So what up with the 8 in 1?


1
It has 8 benefits all contained in this tube itself!
And it looks really amazing!

Okay, now let me go naked showing you how great this product is.
And I meant, face naked, don't think so much yah. :P

3
Don't laugh at me okay? *So shy*

After opening the tube and give it a little squeeze,
4
This is how the texture looks like.
It look a little dark on my hand, but fret not, with a little bit of blending, the BB cream suitable my skin tone comfortably and perfectly!


Before I continue, let me share with you a small experience I did with an orange.
11
As well will know, orange is always put well known as rough skin surfaces and as well as large, big and open pores.


12
After putting on a layer of BB cream, the rough skin surface look slightly smoothen out. And not only that, the BB cream manage to cover the pore slightly, in order to create a flawless look and effect.
And all is done so easily and effortlessly!

Back to my face..
5
I applied BB cream only on the right of my face only.
As compared between the both side, the BB cream managed to cover my dark circles, and not only that, even out my uneven skin tone, as well.

6
On full face without applying other makeup products yet.
The tone and color of the BB cream work just fine on my skin tone, and it retained the dewy and glowly effect as well.   

7
Comparsion between my naked face and my face with BB cream
The BB cream is amazing!
My dark circle has covered away neatly and nicely, and the BB cream give out more radiance as compared to before. Not only that, even my tiny ache at my forehard and my forehead lines have been cover away nice.
Amazing huh? Love it!

8
With a touch of loose powder, mascaras, blush and also lip gloss, and I'm all ready to go out!
But hey look, my skin look damn smooth, clear with the glowly effect!

And the amazing powder of this didn't stop there....

9
10
This is how I look like after more than 12 hours. Photo was taken at 10pm before I wash up.
And I didn't even blot or touch up at all for the whole day!
Apart from the slight oilyness which cause slight cakey on my t-zone, and also slight oxidation on my undereyes, everything still look perfectly fine! I still can see the dewyness of the BB cream and also the radiance on my face. This is like good stuffs! :D

13
I love Bio Essence Multi-effect BB Cream
and
I urge your girls to try it out too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment