Friday, December 17, 2010

Bio Essence Bio Platinum BB Cream

Sponsored Review



I believe everyone have a problem with finding the most perfect foundation for their own individual skin type.
Not only you guys, but me as well too!
Is always not moisturizing enough, or it get too oily or too matte on me.

But I'm very glad that I manage to try this..

b1
Bio Essence Bio Platinum BB Cream
and it is also INCLUSIVE of the Multi-Effects with SPF 25/PA++

The previous is good, but this is way better.

Cos instead of the previous 8-in-1.. this is
10-IN-1!!

Check out the benefits:-
b2
It look pretty amazing isn't it?

I try the BB cream on my best friend again, the Mr Orange!
b3
As again, the BB managed to cover the pore up nicely.
Comparing with the Multi-effect BB cream, the texture of this is much more watery which I like it better. It look much more natural, and more nude.

Let the pictures do the talking! :)
.
.
.


b4
As usual, my horrible naked face

b5
Test out on my left side of the side
The BB cream is able to concealer up both my eye bags and as well as my dark circles very nicely. Not only that, it also even out my uneven skin tone. Super natural and look nude on my face.

b6
Full faced with BB cream
Look super natural just like my own skin right? And I am really wearing the BB cream okay? You see my not-so-red zits on my forehead and you will know already. Hees.

b7
b8
So I continue to do my other areas of my face and I'm all ready to go out.
I'm looking so glowy with radiance and I can't stop cam-whoning about my perfect flawless skin! :P

And the BB cream didn't fail me even after 10hours!
b9
This is how I look after more than 10 over hours with no blotting or any touch up.
Slightly oily and a bit of shine around my t-zone areas, but the rest of my face look just like how my makeup was done when I step out of the house. Still as glowy with no dullness.
Awesome!!

b10

b11
I loving my BB creams so much!



And now I'm giving you a chance to try it and love it yourself too!!
b12

Click on the picture above to get samples of Bio Essence BB cream for try out!
Very thank you to TheSampleStore & Bio Essence for the treat!

Hurry, go grab them now, try it and share with me how do you find it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment