Monday, December 13, 2010

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel & Jade Green Tea Dark Circles Roll Away

Sponsored Review

Have you always wonder why Michelle Chia always look so good?
Healthy radiant skin, with no sign of dark circles or what-so-ever.

mc2

And this is her secret!

mc1
By using GINVERA!

And I so glad to be able to share with you people..
1
The Ginvera Marvel Gel and the Eye Roll!
I'm so excited to be able to try it out all to get the kind of skin which Michelle has!

3
First, starting off with the Marvel Gel.

4
Check out the 10 benefits of using it, and I'm like amazed totally!

7
The clear green gel alike texture.

Let me try it out!



6
This is my naked face!
Don't laugh please! I know my uneven skin tone and my dark circles are really horrible. But I don't have much of a choice since I have to study till late quite often. A big problem to full time working adult cum part time student, the always of not enough time and I have to squeeze thru the 24hours.

So, to show the effectiveness of the marvel gel, I decide to applied on just half of the face for demonstration.
8

And look at all those whitish stuffs on my face!!

9

10
These are actually all my dead skin cells that have accumulated on my skin surface.
And Marvel Gel make the removing of the dead skin cells so easily and effortlessly. The gel is so gentle on my skin surface and it is so suitable for daily usage. I would definately love to see all these whitish stuffs every single day, in order to ensure my skin is clean and clear of dirt and makeup!

11
The aftermath!
And within just one usage, you can actually see an brighter up in the skin surface on the right side of the face. Not only that, my skin tone look more even on that side as well.

Next....
2
Jade Dark Circle Roll Away

5
When open the cap, you will be greeted with the jade in the middle. 
So why use jade? What kind of power does jade have?
It has cooling properties and can dissolve toxin,nourish skin and improve circulation. An cause of dark circles is also due to the lack of blood circulation around the eye areas. 

So how do we use it?
12
First, we roll on the lower lids...

13
Then, we roll on the upper lids.
And then,Massage in gently.

And TA-DAH!
14
I'm done!
Okay, my eye bag and dark circles is way too heavy! But the coolness of the eye roll is made my eye feel so good, that it did 'cool' down after a while!

And I got to scream...
15
I LOVE GINVERA!

And now you have a chance to try it out yourself!
17
Click onto the picture to redemn and try it out yourself now
Share with me how Ginvera works for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment