Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love your face more, Love More Masks.

Sponsored Review

Masks are part and parcels of my life, something very essential and needy for me.
Not only to me, I wish you girl out there find it important as well!
Guess what masks I have for introducing again? :)

1
LoveMore Masks

I was in Taiwan last more and I spotted this range of masks newly available over that side. It was hot selling and masks are literally flying off the shelf. A pity that I didn't manage to bring any back here, but I'm so glad that I manage to get to sample and try it! :)

This series of masks are endored by really pretty babes, like..

lovemore3
Tiffany Hsu!
Find her familiar? She one of the actress for 下一站,幸福 and happen to be the girlfriend of the new 影帝, 阮经天!
She gorgeous isn't it?

lovemore4
Kary Wu from Hong Kong
Surprisingly she a blogger too! And she rave so much of Love More masks in her blog. Go check out her blog HERE!

Let me introduce the masks..

lovemore2

3

11

12

13

14

15

Love the generous amount of essence provided inside the mask. The material of the masks seems to be slightly thicker as compared to usual, but yet, the essence is still easily absorbed into the skin. No sticky after feel from the essence and slight whitening effect could be seen after. What I don't like might be the masks feel a little big on my face and does not fit nicely. 

Next...

lovemore

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

I got to love this! 3D masks looks like the improved version of the normal type. The normal type wasn't able to fit my face neatly, but then the 3D, with the ear hooks, manage to pull the mask tighter and become more fitting for my face. Got to love it as I can feel the tightness and the lifting effect. Not the mention, double chin no more with this! :D

Love More masks can be found exclusively in Watsons and seriously they are very affordable!
3D masks are going at $8.90, while Normal masks are going at $7.90.
Each piece of mask use is like less than $2!
Hurry, while stocks last.

Else you can try to redeem samples over here to try out! 

Try and let me know how you girls think about the masks, yah! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment