Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random pictures by the PHONE!

Some random pictures which I took from my phone! LOL.
I rarely use it to take pictures. So please pardon and bear with the grainy pictures. :P

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A very random Saturday in Jan, when I have to wake up early for my driving lessons. :(
But eventually I wore for my TP eventually :P
My shades are LOVES please! LOL. they cost like 150BHAT only!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CNY 1st Day!
I totally love how my makeup was done tat day! LOL.
But unfortunately I too lazy to doll up myself like that every single day! :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CNY 3rd Day!
Cotton On Top w my Gio berms!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CNY 4th Day, back in Office!
Wore my AE Dress and receive compliments!
It so love, and it not tight on me now! Maybe I grow skinner alr? :P

Will be back again with a proper post!

No comments:

Post a Comment