Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My process of DRIVING


12 Feb 2009
The day, I dragged my boy to SSDC and get myself ENROLLED in!
It really a very big decision made, consider the amount of money and time that is need to contribute it!
Photobucket
My student booklet! :)

Photobucket
The total amount of lessons I had with a final warm-up before the test!
I seriously a slow learner when come to practical, definitely no good at it! :P

Photobucket
Some random instruction by a random instructor!
This instructor is super funny! I keep on can't follow his steps, hence he just wrote it all down. LOL.

30 Jan 2010 (after close to 1year!!),
MY BIG DAY. Not marriage lar, the day i going to my TP!!
Photobucket I swear I was damn stressful, i was sweating like hell, on my palm! LOL.
During the waiting period, I was praying damn hard to get Test Route 8 or 9, as there are a lot of right turns. I totally sucks at right turns, don't like it at all!
But in the end, I got Test Route 5, which they say is quite tough too! BOOOOOSSS!!

While having a face-to-face talk with the tester with regards to the results, he tried to cheat me, saying that I failed. But apparently, I caught the word: PASSED! wahahahha!
Photobucket
Quite high huh.
But then, who cares?! As long as it is a pass, somemore on 1st attempt, I more than happier already! :P

Went for some stupid video thingy. But when I'm done, the boy has yet to arrive at SSDC lor! -.-
Call him to check where is he, and also tell him the good news! but he just tell me: REALLY? ARE YOU SURE?
OMG, so irritated. Feeling like slapping him lor.. -.-

Anyway, when he reached, I am still waiting for my driving license application. So so so long! Tsk tsk.
After appox 1 hour, this is what I get:

Photobucket
Photobucket
YAY YAY! Finally officially to drive legally! :P

Another round of waiting start again!
After close to a month of waiting, TP decide to send me what I wanted & been waiting for so long!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Everyone is the house wonder why is it taking so long for TP to send me this? :(
And the boy says: I guess TP has a change of mind, and decided to fail you instead!
WTF lor!! :( But anyway, shall ignore him since I receive it already! WEEE!! :)

Will be awaiting for the day I getting my own car.. :p

Memories of such long progress, always keep in heart!
Never a easy job, but I did it! YIPPIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment