Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just wish people understand me BETTER!

This post is rather senseless, but I make a point to do this, cause a lot of people have been mis-understanding me. 
Everyone just think I'm bias against her, or that I do it, cause she is my BF ex GF
But then, did anyone stand in my point of view and understand how I felt when someone just speak ill of your beloved now?
If now is of the opposite direction, it all happens to you, how would you feel then?

To be very frank, in fashion, there no right or no wrong. It all boils down to comfortability of self.
But obviously I don't mean that you can match like RED with GREEN or GREEN with BROWN lar, it make you look super funny lor, please!
Right now, my BF was just merely wearing a BLACK shirt with KHAKI pants, does it looks very weird? I asked a couple of people and they say it is okay what, normal wearing.
Okay fine, I understand that wearing WHITE might be a better match with KHAKI pants, but BLACK doesn't go any wrong at all what.
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE MIS-MATCH?
If today BF is wearing a GREEN shirt with KHAKI pants, I WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY AGREE WITH HER DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS AN EX GF
Or prehaps she an fashion designer for specific brand, I WOULD DEFINITELY FU HER AND GO ALONG!
But right now, all these aren't what. SO WHO IS SHE TO JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE THAT? 

In actual fact, she is an EX GF already. Doesn't she should just stay in her own area and remain a clear stand between my BF (HER EX BF) and herself?
2 years back, close to 3 years, she told us not to ever disturb her PEACEFUL life and even give us strict warnings (during FRIENDSTER times). But yet she broke her own rules. I still have evidence! And now, she try to did it again?
This is totally UNFAIR for us! We neither add her, nor comment on her. WHY IS SHE NOW DOING THIS THEN?
Shouldn't we all just leave each other and carry on with the peaceful life that we have? :(

BF is the world's ever most important person to me.
I gonna be the bad and fight all way thru to protect him for anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment