Saturday, March 20, 2010

Loreal Shopping + Watson 20%

 My loots:-

Photobucket
From Left to Right:-
1. Biotherm White D-tox Corrective Make Up Base in Pink
2. YSL Lipstick in #141
3. Majorlica Blush in PK333

Photobucket
Biotherm White D-tox Corrective Make Up Base in Pink!
Mr Eden give me a sample the last round, and after trying I really love this product. Love how instantly brighten up my face and add radiance to it! Makeup glides on easily after that. Very nice.
Thanks to Huishan for the help in CP-ing. Retail pricing at $74 and this is way cheap! :)

Photobucket
YSL Lipstick in #141.
Very smooth application and glides onto the lips without drying it out, unlike certain brands do on my lips. :( Thank to Huishan again, for the CP and to Eileen for the sharing, so I can get this at such cheap price! :)

Photobucket
Majolica Majorca Blusher in PK333. Currently on 20% in Watsons.
A very natural pinky shade when applied onto face. Although with flash, it seem like there a bit of gold sheen, but it not visible on normal lightings. I not fancy of powder blusher nowadays, but I still got tempted to get this. A good buy! :)


I'm feeling so sinful after doing this post! :(
Shall cut down on my MU shopping from next mth onwards, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment