Sunday, December 13, 2009

TAIWAN LOOTS - Special thanks to KS :)





KS been asking me if I wanna to get anything from Taiwan, as she heading there. :)
After a long debate, decide to get Jill Stuart Sweetness Collection and the highly rave Kiss Me Heroine Long & Curl Mascara!!

Jill Stuart Sweetness Collection.
If I not wrong, this is also the Jill Stuart Xmas Edition. The highlight of this collection to me, is the highlighter & its brush. The highlighter case has case embedded inside and it very nice. I like a lot of these lace stuffs. :p
For this collection, the shape of the brush differs from usual. Usual one are round in shape, whereas this is flat and rectangle in shape. The brush feel very soft when touch. So lovely!
This set is definitely a keeper for me! High chance of me not use it, seriously. Actually I do still have a blusher of last year Jill Stuart Collection, untouched. OPPS :X

Kiss Me Heroine Long & Curl Mascara.
There highly raved of this mascara, so I thought I should give it a try. After my 1st try, I totally in love with this Mascara!! :)) 
For me, I hate using curler, as I tend to hurt myself unknowingly. But with the aid of this mascara, you can spent all the money on curlers, seriously! It definitely length the lashes and also at the same time, maintaining the curl for you! This is totally love, after my Majorlica mascaras.
Shall do an EOTD soon to show the miracle of this mascara. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment