Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Took time off from office & went down to Kanebo last day of sales! :))

 

Came back with only these two items. Coffret D'or foundation refill is SO-C & lipstick in BE-179.
Was stun that the SO shade foundation is able to suit me. :)) Normally I will go for OC shade. Will need to go grab the foundation case from will the counters soon. Coffret D'or is so love please! This is my 5th lipstick from them & more to come in future!! :))


Went back to Toa Payoh after that to meet Bi! We went to Newton to fulfill our greatest and biggest cravings!
OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE PRAWN MEE FROM NEWTON!! ("V")
We used to go there very often when we used to have our own transport, till the uncle also remember our orders. Pork Ribs Noodles for the boy & Prawn Bee Hoon & Kway Tiao for the girl. :) You guys really need to try this! The soup base is very good, not like those msg-ed soup from a lot of stores. The prawns are always very fresh and juicy! Damn good. As I'm typing this, my silva is dripping down already!! Loves loves!!


Head to Novena Square after that. & I got two new books onto my shelves.
With a spending of $30, and I got free MPH membership for 1 year!! :))
Thanks Bi for the new books!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment