Thursday, December 3, 2009

THE BODY SHOP - Friends of TBS Sales

Gladys messaged me on Tuesday with regards to the last day of the sales.
Quickly gathered orders from colleagues & a couple of friends and went down to Chinatown on Wednesday! :) And I think I help to purchase too much stuffs already. I have a hard time bringing it back home & bringing it to office the next day. Lol.
Further more, my own loots is not even 1/3 of the amount spent. Wahaha!

Anyway, thanks Mr George for accompanying me to Chinatown and carry all the way to Braddell. Without you, guess I would have fainted half way though. Lol. :)


The Super big paper bag!



All the stuffs that are inside.


My super tiny loots.
Black Velvet Essential Oil, Nutmeg & Vanilla Lip Balm & Eyes & Cheeks Palette in 02.


The shades. Brown shades are good for everyday use. :)
Hope will do a swatch or an EOTD soon. :)

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my buys. Proud of myself, as I spent less then S$50 in all.
Hippy!! Happy girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment