Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MORTON @ Mandarin Oriental

Last day of the November & one of the higher management staff is with us & he give all of us a dinner treat! :)
Dinner is held at Morton, located at Mandarin Oriental. The place is classy with good ambiance. Not only that, the food is good & their customer service is super! :)







Lobster soup. This is good, sweet & creamy, perfect to my liking. :)


My colleague's. I don't take lamb, so I can't comment on this. But I do like her combo, make her plate look so full and appetizing.


Mine! Haha. I know it look pathetic as compare to my colleague's. But this is damn filling for me man! The beef is a bit hard, maybe due to I order medium. Perhaps will be better if I stick to my usual medium-raw.


Group pic!

That all I could take. Haha. Would not want the Ang Mo to wonder what the hell this Singaporean lady is doing man. Lol. Some more, high class place, must maintain my image. Lol.
Total bill for this meal came up to be S$3,950, which makes it appox S$250/pax. Almost fainted when I heard the bill. Felt heart pain, despite it my not my own money.

And yah, the meal is super worth it for me. Cos I was unable to eat the whole of the today, as I am still feeling so bloated from yesterday. My colleagues are all making fun of me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment