Monday, December 14, 2009

Foodie Sunday

Met up with Bi at Causeway Point to get his mattress and lunch! :))
Knowing that I have cravings for ramen, and he bought me to Ajisen Ramen for lunch! :)

 

I have Beer Ramen while he have Seafood Ramen, together with White Fish and Ebi Prawn.
Super full filling lunch, totally satisfy my cravings. The best part is, UOB cards has 10% off Ajisen!! So we spent about $30 only. :))


Were too full for dinner, but was craving for Gou Tie. Hehe.
So Bi bought me to somewhere near Marsiling MRT to have Gou Tie! :)) We saw another table of people ordering chicken wing and I thought it looks good & I ordered 2 to try it! :))
Both items are good enough to satisfy me!! Will want to go back and eat again! :))

Thanks Bi for satisfying food Sunday!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment