Thursday, May 23, 2013

Zumba~ ♥♥

Untitled

Attend the Tuesday weekly Zumba class again!
Wee~

This time round is with another instructor and she make the class much more enjoyable, despite there is some moves which I am not able to work it out. She said:- "You have to really let loose to enjoy and let the calories burn. Do you want to burn 0 or 1000 calories in this 1 hour?" And I did, letting loose, do everything I can, with double the times of effort. And I enjoyed the class very much, even if she make us do half squat movements and make my legs feels jelly afters. But it was super shiok and I even woke up with a arching body the next day! This shows that I have done my workout well enough. Yay!

And indeed, exercising really clears the mind and I kinda like the feeling. Been feeling so troubled recently, and focusing on my class for that hours clears my mind and thoughts, and could not felt more refreshed after! 
Got to start planning a weekly workout routine and make sure I work it out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment