Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blueberry Muffins~ ♥

Baking is one of my greatest passion. 
I love seeing those happy faces after trying out whatever I have bake, especially G's. But having a full-time job and part time studies in the past, didn't allow me to have time to do any of this. I keep whining and complaining how much I yearn to do these again. Hence when I'm jobless at this moment, G suggested that I should bake again since I got so much free time.
 I suspected that he secretly want to save his breakfast money actually. :p

Bake of this week, blueberry muffins.
Discover a recipe online that instead of using the usual egg and butter batter, can be replace with yogurt either. Definitely healthier and not as sinful! I especially like the middle part of the muffins to be slightly moist and fluffy! 

I'm sure to re-make this with different fruit variant the next time!
:) 

1

2

3

4

5

No comments:

Post a Comment