Tuesday, May 21, 2013

6th Anniversary~ ♥

Untitled
(Doodles credits to #brenoverlays.)

Happy 6th anniversary!
It's amazing how we came so far together, through all the ups and downs, thick and thin in life.
We fought, we cried, we break out. 
But love will always find its way to let us embrace into each other's arms once again. And bring us stronger. 

I can't help to be grateful to God for bringing you to me.
You are the best thing that could ever happen!
Although you never approved of the luxury part of my lifestyle, but however, the love you give, together with the continuous encouragements and support is nothing comparable. 
I'm very blessed, seriously!

Thank you for being there for me, whenever I need you. There no way I could express how I felt right at this moment, but thank you for the trust and believing in me, letting me to chase after dreams. 
I hope someday I will be able to do you proud. :) 

I love you, Darling! 
And I know I will always do.
And I believe it is the same with you too!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment