Saturday, November 6, 2010

Liese Hair Styling Products~ Try them yourself now!

Photobucket

I have always been a fan of Liese Hair Products, but I never really know how to pronoun the word: Liese.
Any have this same difficulty? Hence I went to research, find out and all to know that the actual pronunciation should be 'LEE-ZAY' instead. No more pai seh inside stores to look for Liese anymore!

Let me show you small tiny collection of Liese's products:-
Photobucket
Liese Hair Cocktail on the left and Liese Wave-Up Foam in 03.

And guess what have with me this time round?
Photobucket
One of my good friend, Joycelyn, is a fan of the Juicy Shower and she has been raving so much about it. I was so tempted to try it and now I finally managed to get a chance. Happy me! :)

Allow me to have a chance to show you how to use the products in a step by step demonstration.
Don't laugh at me okay? 

Photobucket
This is how my hair looks like before using any styling products.Bet you all didn't expect this right?
A bit cui I know, and all the dry and frizzy hairs. :(

So let's begin with chio hair now!
Let starts with...
Photobucket
Liese Juicy Shower!
Dry hair need a boost of moisture to maintain the healthy looking and shine! So I choose this, with a blast of raspberry magic. 
Let's see if it going to works wonder. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now i'm enriched with tons of raspberry magic goodness!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And... TA-DA!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at my ends now, it look much more tame as compare to previously and my hair is less frizzy looking now too!
I like how the product can instantly boost moisture into my hair like that. Not to mention, the raspberry scent of the product is so pleasing to my nose that I wish I could I keep spraying it non-stop! And of course the cute pink color bottle packaging certainly delight my day as well! 

Next, 
Photobucket
Liese Clear Cube Wax in 02!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The texture of the wax is so different from the rest of the wax that I have tried before, if you can notice from the pictures. 
It is not hard, waxy and stiff, but yet on the other hand, slightly watery and easily blend into the hair!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really like this wax!
I like how the texture of this wax is so much different from the rest of the other brands. Its slight watery texture make it easy for me to to style my hair, so noob-proof, everyone can just do it! What matters most, despite the texture is being slightly watery, but the styling power doesn't not lose out. My hair can maintain the whole day just like that! Not only that, the fruity fragrance lingers around. Definitely love the fruity scent!

Photobucket

I would like to introduce this... additional from me. :D
Photobucket
Wave-up Form in 03!

First, we have to start off with using the Liese Juicy Shower, indulge in a series of raspberry goodness 1st, as shown above, before we use the curler to to build some waves out of it. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
My waves! Still not too bad right?

And then we tied up the waves 1st...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spray out some wave up form onto palm...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well-define waves are easy to achieve by using wave-up form in just a few simple steps. The texture of the wave-up is so lightweight and no greasy feeling after using it. Not to mention that it does not weigh down the waves, and last throughout the day! Very nice. 

And again...
Photobucket
Isn't it very amazing that nice and simple hair styles like this could be created out with just a few simples steps and products?

Liese is available at all Wastons, Guardian, major supermarkets and hypermarkets.
So what are you awaiting for? Go grab a bottle of yours today.
For more information, you can visit Liese WEBSITE or  Facebook FAN PAGE!

Let Liese's hair styling product also perform some magic on you too! :)

Photobucket
TRY THEM NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment