Saturday, November 20, 2010

30days Blog Challenge - Day 2

I should have done this on a weekly basis! Haha. And I think I could do better! :P
Apologies for the wait, I been so busy with my exams preparetion lately!
And you never how 糊塗 (muddle head) I can be! I could actually mix up the dates and modules I having exams on!
How Nasie~ Can't stand myself at times like that, seriously.
Enough of me!


Day 2
A photo of something you ate today

Photobucket
Mum's Creation: Lotus with Black Bean Soup
This is taken last week. One of my best meals of the week.
In case you are wondering, those are mock pork ribs. My parents are pure vegetarians. I follow them suit whenever I'm at home or even outing when I'm dining with them. I love my Mum's soup seriously. She could spend like close to 10hours in the slow cooker to boil it, and the best part, her selfless love! Whenever she know she going to cook soup like that, she would remind me to invite George to go over to have dinner. Very nice of her right?

Off to study again for Economics paper tomorrow.
And shall have a blast over the weekend for George's birthday!
Wish me best of luck yah, will you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment