Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Lifang & Diana! ♥

It suppose to be a surprise for me to pop out somewhere with the cake and surprise to them.
But yet, when I appear, there no shocks or anything from them. TOTALLY FAIL!

But nonetheless,
Photobucket
Happy birthday to my two dearest ones! :)
The two of them has been very dearest to me, been motivating me, encouraging me and listening to my complaints and such along the way. It been like close to a decade to knowing them! I'm so blessed!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vanilla Sponge Cake from Perla's.
And you girls should try out the cakes from here.
It awfully good, seriously. I yearning for more.

Photobucket
The group of us again!
Never fail to laugh and relax and be myself whenever I'm with them. :)

xoxo, ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment