Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30days Blog Challenge - Day 3

Day 3
Your idea of the perfect first date

Oh man, I don't quite like this! I can't seems to remember how my first dates was like, or did I even have a proper ones? Hmmm. 

Oh well, perhaps I'm more of those causal sort. There no need of fanciful get-ups or even need anyone to send me back and forth from my place.

What I matters most is of the effort put into the date, ie like the planning of everything, like where to dine, what to do etc. And not forgetting the outfit. I seriously can't loathe MEN who walk around Town area in SLIPPERS! Okay, you might want to portray the image that you seems to be rich and staying nearby , that why you come to town walking so casually. But it seriously turn me off! 

And of cause the communication level between the both of us. If you known me from the beginning, I'm actually a very silent person. HAHA! I'm not kidding you, seriously. If you been on my twitter, you would have seen my re-tweet about George's comments on me 3 years old! LOL! So yah, I need someone who speak a lot, but not to the extend whereby I start to get uninterested and yawning away. Haha.

So how did you guys get your first dates going on? :)
Share with me.

***

A picture to end this entry.

My proud cooking on Saturday!
Photobucket
Someone keep saying that it been a long while since I last cook for him, and keep begging me about it!
Hence I decide to wipe out something simple and nice, instead of my usual long beans with eggs.
Potatoes with some mock meat and is surprisingly good for the 1st trial! *Proud*
Shall attempt to do some other dishes soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment