Saturday, June 4, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore ♥

Auntie's (George's Mother) company organize a family day at Universal Studio Singapore (USS)! There special offer for staffs to bring additional people in. And we manage to get tickets at only $35 per person, which is like half priced! Of cos, Darling bought me along! :D

Pictures overloaded!
B1
B2
B3
Love the building structures everywhere! Make me feel like out of Singapore, into some European country or something. Nice~

B4
Battlestar Galactica!
The red line is Human, while the blue one is Cylon.
Darling and Eve went to try on the Cylon ride, and he said is damn high. LOL! For me, I didn't dare to, after much later, I decide to try to Human ride together with Darling. I tell you, I want to die much during the ride! Never a adventurous person I think. Darling was laughing over my screams and the photos taken of my eyes closed! :( HAHA.

B5
Passed by..
The locker system was down in the morning, hence we decide to skip this and come later in the day.

B6
The Lost World.
Auntie and Eve was queuing for the Rapid Adventure ride and is was super long! Think this was one of the longest wait that we ever had.

We had tons of fun fooling around, while awaiting for them.
B7

B8
Then we went to watch the Water World show.
This show is a MUST watch! A very fantastic and very real show. Gun shots, bombs explosion, fire burning is so real that I got shock at every single one and obviously the evil Darling is laughing at me. :(

B9
Shrek Land: Far Far Away.
I love those castles, palaces.. so fairytale! :)

Queuing up for Shrek 4D Adventure..
B10
The show is super funny! I was laughing throughout the show. With the 3D glasses on, you see the characters pop right in front of you, plus the 4D effect, you can feel the effects on you. Super real, like you have a part inside the show as well!

B11
And we took the Magic Portion Spin. So kiddo but so fun! 
Haha!

B12
84
Enchanted Airways Rides.

Next, Madagascar land!
B13
Beach Party-Go-Round ride.
Look how much we had fun here! :P

96

B14
Had our rest and dinner at Mel Drive-in.
They got really yummy cheese burger! Major love. :)

After the rest, we continue our journey walking around, completing whatever we have yet to try. And fortunately that day, USS is open till 8.30pm! Yay!!
B15
B16

B17
Accelerator Ride.
Looks like some tea cup spinning around a fixed circumference, felt giddy giddy afters. Haha!

B18
This is damn funny!
Eveline want to take a picture with the Egypt fellow, but the fellow just keep starting right into her and she was scared and shocked! Haha. We can't help it, laughing till want to piangs by the side. LOL!

And we manage to try the Revenge of the Mummy Ride. It super awesome!
It is an indoor roller coaster inside a pitch of darkness. Unlike normal roller coaster, this one can go backwards as well! But as usual, I'm scare of such rides and was closing my eyes as usual. LOL!

125
One random picture, super funny max!

As the night turn darker...
B19
B20
B21
B22
B23
Super love the picture with the Madagascar characters!

The night ended with beautiful fireworks scatters in the middle of the USS.

Enjoy my USS with Darling, had tons of fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment