Thursday, June 16, 2011

Penang Trip 2011 :)

My first ever business trip!
Silk Air to Penang, Malaysia.
My ever 1st trip to Penang. Been wanting to plan for a trip here! :)
But I'm definitely going there again soon, for leisure purpose of cos. Hees.

I bought my camera along, but I didn't manage to sneak pictures.
It either left in the office, or by night time, I'm too tired to do any photo taking.
Just 2 pictures from my beloved Blackberry.

pg1
1st meal in Penang, Nasi Lemak
Lunch taken at a random coffee shop within my office building. This might not be the most delicious Nasi Lemak in Penang, but it is yummy and tasty enough for me. 
Satisfied tummy from lunch. :)

pg2
My in flight meal.
Because is was only an hour flight, hence only light refreshments is being given out. But this got to be the worst flight ever. Squeeze in between 2 unknown men (Ya, I came back alone), an American man and an Indian guy. The American man has 2 daughters and his wife sitting on the other side of the plane and they are making so much noise that with my ear plugs on, I still can hear them clearly. The worst of the lots, is throwing of their soft toys all around, and yah, I wasn't spared from that. :( The Indian guy, and NO i'm not trying to be racist here, is like 3x of my size and you know what you can expect from there. Signs.

But nonetheless, the night before with my Penang colleagues bringing me around was good. Nice good food along the roadside facing the side, followed by a drinking session at a nearby pub. And the Snowbeer was damn good! Is actually a frozen mug with beer, but it taste awfully good and smooth when slurping down the throat! Anyone knows if Singapore has this as well? :D

Darling, when do you want to bring me to Penang for holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment