Friday, June 17, 2011

Nuttavut & Sarbina Wedding! :)

The 2nd Red Bomb that I have receive this year. :)
I have known Nutt for about 4 years, ever since during my Poly days. One of my closest polymate back then. And I'm so glad to see him settling down with his love ones. :)

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs Lau!

And I had a great meetup with some of my polymates which I have not seen for ages!
I only took a couple of photos from my camera, and the rest are from Shirley's camera!
But still, enjoy! :)

blog1
blog2
Cam-whore before entering into the ballroom.

2

3
Wedding favor, how cute!!

blog3
Regine. Weibin.

blog4
Chongwei. Edwin.

blog5
Regine. Shirley.

blog6
The vain girls need to cam-whore together!

blog7
And I just realize we didn't take a picture with the bride. :(
Hopefully Nutt will upload the table photo soon!

But still, congratulations to Nutt & Sarbina again!
Anticipating for the arrival of the little one in Nov, can't wait! 
:D

10
WIW:-
Kristineyunny #3 Label, Ruches Lace Bustier
Love this pretty dress which I bought a while ago. Love the lace details use around the bust area. The material use is very stretchy and comfortable. Not only that, the ruches manage to cover my fatty tummy and make me look slimmer! <3 

blog9

blog8
Love my eye makeup! 
Love how Etude House eyeshadow could be so pigmented within few swipes.
And I'm still loving those eye lash extensions! But unfortunately I'm not going to do it anytime soon.
:(

It doesn't matter how long you have know each other, it is the feelings that is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment