Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MAC Cremeblend Blush: Something Special

My 1st MAC purchase for this year!
Been a while since I last bought anything from MAC. But the new series of cream blushers caught my eyes!
It was previously only available online, and all to some online pals ravings about it, I'm so determined to get mine when I heard it is available here! Hehe.

26

27

28

29

Something Special shows us a light peachy, nude pink shade on my skin.
Like this blush so much better as compare to my other cream blushes. As compared, the MAC is much more creamy and much more easily to be blended into my skin. Application is so smooth, and leaves a dewy effect after. Loves :)

1
Pardon me for my pores and my dark circles :x

I had cream blusher on my primer, top up with a little bit of loose powder and layer with a little of MM Puff de Cheeks in PK301.
I like the effect! And after 5 hours of in a wedding, plus walking like 20mins in the heat to the venue, I get home still so fresh! :)

What not to love about this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment