Friday, April 8, 2011

Lash Extensions

It was just one of the day, we read forums, look at pictures and get tempted and itched to do it! Okay, I mention we, yah! I mean my new found beloved, Priscilla!

Our intention was to do a $30 one, just for the fun of it.
But in the end, we end up with a $50 one instead, at the place that Jasmine recommended it.

And that Priscilla si bei waste money, she removed it away after a week old only.
I had mine till now, appox about 3 weeks already. Still loving it very much thou!

Let me show you...

31

30
This is me with just mascara!
Thin and little lashes, not visible at all!

38
The aftermath!
It look like I had my fake lashes one, but then it was just my extensions, and I did a bit of eyeliner and as well as eye-shadow!

35

34
It look super thick, but wasn't heavy for my lids, within the acceptable range. And I love it lor! No more of like spending the 15 minutes right in front of the mirror trying to get my lashes on! And it minimize a lot of my make-up timing!

37
You see, I just draw my eyeliner and I'm out of the house already!

I really love it, and I can't imagine the day I got to remove it.
It like an addiction now, killing me slowly! :(

3 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!! How long before it starts dropping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @viviansim:- Thanks sweetie! :)

    @prettyseaeagle:- I have it around 3 weeks plus without dropping. As long as you touch the lashes, should be okay, not very prone to dropping! :)

    ReplyDelete