Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Food Glory! :)

Eat, eat, eat and still eat.
Isn't what we just love to do?
And it explains why I have been sizing up! :x

Dim Sum @ JB
The other day, Kunhai bought us to this place in JB to have dim sum. According to him, the dim sum are always sold out before noon time and he forced us to meet at 9am to cross the borders. :(
But then, the dim sum are cheap and good and cheap! So I should not rant on and on and on. HAHA!

1
Malaysia Yeo Green Tea

3
Siew Mai

4
Har Gao

5
Wantan Soup

7
Some egg thinky with meat on top

8
Like siew mai, but wrapped in seaweed skin instead

9
Chee Chor Fang

11
Herbal Chicken Wing

12
Pork Ribs

13

And they got the best chili sauce which we could not find it anywhere! *Signs*
Next time shall ask the uncle to sell to me. :P

For everything that we ordered, I think we only pay slightly a little over RM50. Super cheap after converting and dividing among the 3 of us.
SHIOK!! :D

Jerk Thai
The other day we wanted to eat Astons Prime Ribs at Centrepoint, but no booking allowed and super long Q, hence we decide to have some thai food instead.

1

2
Tom Yum Soup

3
Thai Ice Tea

4
Some chicken thinky

5
Pork Floss Eggplant

6
Pineapple Fried Rice

Jerk Thai server pretty good stuffs, but still I prefer Nakhon Kitchen. Speaking of which, I have yet to visit for quite a while already.
Hopefully soon! *Hint hint Darling*

A restaurant along Liang Seah Street, just right beside the Apple Strudel
Recommended by Eka & David.
This place is good! Love the fish soup totally! Yum yum.
Darling, when you bringing me there again? *Hints*

1
Cereal Coated Prawns

2
Black Pepper Deer Meat

3
Sliced Fish Soup with Milk

4
Sambal Shrimp with French Beans

5
Claypot Tofu


Swirl Art

6

7

Measured my weight and I can choose my own toppings!
I love the variety of toppings which I can add on. I love to be colourful and cherry looking! :D

Update more again soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment