Thursday, June 3, 2010

敗犬女王, My Queen

Photobucket

My current addiction!
It been showing on Channel U for the last few weeks and the show ending last night. Awww, I think I going to have some Lucas-withdrawal symptoms soon! :(

Should really go and watch Lucas in the show. He really oh-so-sweet and charming! I really falling in with him man! He will always be there whenever his love needed him the most and all those sweet words, sweets talks and his proposal. Awww. He really spoiling the market for all the guys now. Which woman doesn't want such a man?

The fact of reality is always as of opposite to dramas, or perhaps I have yet to meet such a sweet and romantic guy in real before! But can't complain much, I think I had a pretty good guy around me now. Shall leave dramas to my imagination. It good to imagine at times right? :)

Photobucket

Credits to the someone whom I took pictures from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment