Monday, June 14, 2010

Majolica Majorca Chapter 27 Workshop - Dream A Dream

A couple of weeks ago, Sharon messaged me on one afternoon and ask if I am free to join her for the Majolica Majorca hands-on workshop. Since I was free that day and I decided to join in together with her, as I was a fan of Majolica Majorica! I have quite a couples for stuffs, ranging from eye shadows to blusher and to lip glosses. How could I miss out this good opportunity to know more? :)

So we head in to Shiseido's office and to the training room, we were greeted by this
Photobucket
This Chapter 27 is all about being romantic and dreams. The display look very dreamy enough for me to drool! Loves all the purple and the pinks.

So on the table we have
Photobucket
All the products to let us try it on! Totally delicious.
I really starting to follow the theme to get myself to dream of having this whole stash at home.

The focus of this workshop is on this
Photobucket
Chapter 27 Limited Edition Products.
We got the shadows on the left, violet eye liner in the middle and violet mascara on the right. 

If you have been following my blog, you would have know about my greatest obsession.
Photobucket
The limited edition eye shadows palettes for this season!
The pink one is know as Mid Day Dream for a dreamy day look, while the purple one is known as the Mid-Night Dream, which is more for a mysterious night look. The shadow feels very smooth and pigmented upon applications. What more, you should catch the design of this series. It look like a mini-notebook! How cute! I definately love to have this into my collections.

And I did a little try on my eye
Photobucket
Love the Mid-night Dream palette! The purple in the palette make my eyes look more feminine and sweeter. I try out the Violet eyeliner and mascara as well! The violet don't feel very bright or gothic when applied on. It looks like some rich, dark and royal purple! Very nice! The mascara totally length and volumes my lashes very well! Totally dig collection!

Once again,
Photobucket
Thank you to Majolica Majorca for this workshop and to Sharon for the invite. :)

Photobucket
Meet more new friends to brighten up my lovely evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment