Friday, June 4, 2010

Good bye Sony, Hello Olympus!

Bidding good bye is always the saddest thing.
This apples to my gadgets as well! Everything has a sentimental feeling to me. :(

My 2nd gadget and paid it with my very own money!
Sony T70
Photobucket

She has been with for 2 and a half year already. Times really flies! Till now, I could still remember clearly where, how much and the reason why I purchased her! She been though a lot with me, like my proudest memory to be on stage on my graduation day, my final year project display exhibition, my 1st and 2nd anniversary with George, travel trips to like Batam, Genting, etc. Although it been so long ever since we got together, she always in good control. No scratches, no dropping, nothing at all! Okay, I did dropped once, but she still in very good working condition.

She used to be all I wanted for. 8.1MP, Pink in color, Touchscreen LCD, small, light and sleek. But then as I started to aged, started to grow, my appetites grow and I know I wanted something better! I know I wanted better control of the camera, better photo qualities, and better images!

Hence, 2 days ago, I make up my mind, decide hard and I splurged on my new toy.

Olympus EPL-1
Photobucket

Compact body with interchangeable lenses, DSLR-photo quality and the weight is so much lighter as compare to a normal DSLR. Not only that, there a choices colors which is more to my preference! Sorry, but sometimes I really can't imagine I have to hold a black heavy device walking around, I feel so dull! :x

I got a tough choice decide between her sister, EP1 and her. But still, I find that she wins by the lighter weight and the in-built flash factor. Have yet to totally try out the full specs of the camera, perhaps I will more of it in Bintan and show it when I'm back next week.

Nonetheless, wish me had fun in Bintan tomorrow.
Till then, I will blog again, hopefully with beautifully taken pictures from my new toy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment