Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outdated MU Loots

 
1. Missha Shimmering Over Blusher
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiao Han told me there is some sales going on at some website & I saw this. Manage to grab this for like $10 only. Dirt cheap & such a steal!! Been craving to get this after seeing reviews from some beauty blogs. But however I was quite disappointed after receiving. This totally can't be act as a blusher for me. Probably highlighter for me. But over, at such a cheap price, it still considered a steal!

2. MAC Too Fadulous Blushers
Photobucket
Special thanks to Elynn in helping to order these from Nordstorm. She really help me to save a fair bit, online prices are cheaper than retails! *Yippie*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Bi-tone.
When swatch, it contains a mixture of rose pink & copper bronze. It give a rosy colour, and is advise to use light hearted, else probably will end up with 2 red patches on cheeks! I prefer this more to the other colour I get. I got no idea why it turn up to be purple on my camera, but when swatch, it definitely don't look like it at all!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Buddy Up.
When swatch, it contains a mixture of dirty rose & neutral yellow rose. It look pretty when swatch on heavy-handed. Yet the colour is not very suitable on the cheeks. However, when I do it light handed, it give a dirty coral colour, which I don't quite fancy. It make my face dirty! Tsk.

Swatches:-
Photobucket
Left: Bi-tone
Right: Buddy Up

3. Ettusais Melty Touch Rouge
Photobucket

Photobucket
In shade: Red (PRUT)
This is definitely love! The unique feature of this is the hard gloss core heart center. When applied one, each move is spread evenly. It do not sinks into the lines of the lines, leave no flakiness as well! The colour pigmentation is on the soft side, but still fine for me. Most importantly, very moisturing and I like the 2-in-1 feature!

4. Female Magazine
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bought Female magazine from Ion Prologue, and it come with the Bare Minerals GWP! It came with a foundation in shade, light, and a small kabuki brush! The brush is like half the size of my palm only. Mad cute! And it so nice of them to include in the instructions of how to use the foundation! I going to try it one day soon!

5. Sephora Loose Power & Lipstick
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a $40 Sephora voucher & decide to splurge on the above. Tired their loose power, & it is very smooth & very soft. Choose the one with a brush attach on the top, definitely convenient to bring out for more convenient! As for the lipstick, the colour is definitely, seems very moisturize when swatch, yet to try on my lips! Will review again!

Till then, tata~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment