Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last weekend of March!

This semester is totally boring! Friday lessons are hate mad, seriously!
Last Friday I was having bad backache & someone refused to let me go on off (meaning = quite school! :P) :(  Hence, I start to complain about the lousy timetable! :P

Photobucket
Apparently a lot of people agree with me! Look at the number of comments!

The most funny thing is that the next day, a Saturday, when I went back to school for elective, I MEET THE PERSON WHO SET THE TIMETABLE FOR UNISIM!
And obviously I didn't go and flood with him with all my WHYs. Just kinda of surprise that the person is studying in UniSIM as well, and happen to be my classmate for a day. :)
And for the 1st time, I didn't complain about my Saturday class. Elective is pretty interesting, and most importantly, only one class to attend, do a quiz & the end! Weeee. Simple & easy. :P

Baby came to fetch me when I end class, for the very 1st time. Had lunch in school and off we went to Hock & Kailun's birthday celebration. The journey from Dover to Pasir Ris, is damn tedious I tell you. My butt hurts pls *ouch*!!

Photobucket
Group picture for the night!

Didn't manage to take a shot of Baby Ryan! :( He is growing up very very fast! Now I just carry him for a while, will get very tired! And is my first time meeting Baby Chanel! She so adorable please. She got her eyes from her mummy, big and round! How cute! Apparently, someone give her a shock of her life, and she decide to just stick to her mummy the whole night!

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HOCK & KAILUN! HAPPY 26'S! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment