Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meet up with Mr Eden~

 
Finally had a meetup with Mr Eden after like so long. Think our last meetup was like in January, on his birthday! Time really pass by way too fast! We decide to meet at Ion & have our dinner at Watami! Nothing special I know, but the cheap price is mad tempting! :P

Let pictures do all the talking:-

Photobucket
Pineapple Yakult for him & Strawberry Cirtrus Cooler for her.

Photobucket
Cream Croquette. My staple order. :P

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mentai Tamago. It egg with salmon in the middle.
My 1st time trying, nice nice! I prefer to add in a bit of soya sauce. Nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sushi Grandeur! He make me finish up the salmon ones and eels one all by myself! -.-

Photobucket
Kaisen Hiyashi, also known as Cold Noodles with Seafood.
I like this too! Sort of becoming my staple orders as well! :P

AND LOOK, what did he bring for me!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dior Skinflash.
I been yearning for this for quite a while. He manage to get at 30% off for me! Totally love Dior's packaging. Worth every single penny I have paid for!

Photobucket
Clarins Hydrating Whitening Aqua Milk.
This is actually a sample give to him. He receive a lot of this kind of stuffs & decide to spread some to me! Shall try & review soon~

Went walking around and guess what I bring home with me? :P
Photobucket

Photobucket
Olay Intensive Brightening Serum

Photobucket
Olay Eye Serum

Photobucket
Texture of the both serums. [Ignore my hairy hands :P]
Upper: Eye Lower: Face

Got these two at a very good price! The face serum was going for $29.90, with purchase of it, I can get to choose to have UV Protector, Spot Correct or Eye Serum for FREE! Decide to go for Eye Serum as I do not have much of eye care products. Very good deal! In fact, I only pay $27.90, since I got a rebate voucher of $2 for Olay product by Watsons.Have yet to try these new babies, but the texture of these feel very lightweight and is easily adsorbed by the skin! At this point, I would say it is a very good deal!
Many thanks to Cara for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment