Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shoes Craze!

Gotten a shoes craze bug and I got 3 new additional pairs of shoes added in for the month of October only.
This is terrible shit!
Sighs.

Hollyhoque
shoes1

shoes2
Faux Suede-Texture Loafers in Mustard

Has been looking for a pair of loafers till I finally saw this!
Love at first sight, with the design and also the colour of this. So glad that I manage to cart this out on time. :)
Yet to worn it out, but fit is good for me and feels very comfortable when I try it at home. Can't wait to wear this out over the weekends. =)

Mitju Warehouse Sales
shoes3

shoes4
Nude Patent Ribbons

shoes5
Black Patent Lace Ribbons

Super cheap and worthwhile deal going at 2 pairs for $25, which makes up to $12.50 per pair!
How cheap!! =D
Could not resist and pick up two favourite pairs of pump! Lovely!
Thumbs up to Mitju's management. Only queue for about 10 minutes to get it and wasn't crowded in the sales. Managed to walk a couple of rounds around, buy and paid all within 15mins! Naise. 
A happy customer, indeed!

Happy girl with my purchases! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment