Thursday, October 6, 2011

Belated Birthday Treat~ Antoinette

After so long, we finally meet up AGAIN!
Both of us are so busy and occupied with both school and studies, that we rarely catch up with one another.
=(

As it was my birthday treat, he make me decide what to eat, and I finally decide to try Antoinette after hearing of much raves!

1

3
Love the embossed letter A.
How come my name no A lehs? :(

2
My beloved friend, Eden.
He single very available. Any takers?
=D

Our orders:-
4
Moel Mushroom Pasta
Look like cabonara, but with each mouth salivate down, it has a rich mushroom taste in it. Creamy based pasta, which just make you keep craving for it and never get sick.

6
Wild Mushroom Risotto
Bet you can tell we are mushroom lovers! So obviously isn't it?! Haha!
Love the type of mushroom used and the creamy based it has. Very flavour-able in each every mouth full! Even someone that dislike risotto love this too! =D

5
Nogurtile
Loving this. Mixed caramel together with nogurt to create this desserts! Go perfectly with the crepe and the sweeten biscuits! Damn good!

Overall, a very nice dinning experience I have!
Love the furniture settings and ambience of the Mandarian Gallery that I went. Very comfortable and cozy feeling when I step into Antoinette. A pity that I didn't manage to try some of the cakes that day. But well, it gives me a chance to go back isn't it?
That for sure, I will be going back real soon!

Outfit of the day:-
7
Yellow Keyhole Chiffon Top by TVD
Black Ruches Pants by MGG
Black Inner Camisole by Ebase

8
Loving my this new top from TVD!
Managed to snap the last piece off from First Day, and use my $5 voucher which is expiring very soon! Loving the cutting and the fit of the top. Not to mention the sunny yellow colour. Definitely help in brightening up my day!
=)

And this fellow surprise with a present!
9
From Harrods somemore, must be super expensive.
Already told him not to get anything, this guy hor. /Slaps.

AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THIS IS THE MOST CRAZY PRESENT I EVER RECEIVED!!
.....

...

..

10
A Harrods Hello Kitty Apron and Small Pouch.
As per my crazy friend, he say I'm engaged this year, hence I need to start to learn to be a good wife. So I need an apron to start learning cooking.

CRAZY A NOT YOU TELL ME?
But super hiralous max. I could not stop laughing about this!
LOL!

Till den, when we meet again.
I think it will be during Christmas!

Meanwhile, take care, my old friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment