Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Hairdo

The day right after Christmas, meet up with Lifang early in the morning and we anticipated for our new hair makeover!
Sit at the salon from 12pm to close to 5pm, and...

TA-DAH!!

Photobucket
MY END RESULTS! :)

I have long, straight and rebonded hair previously, and for one full year! I didn't even trim a least bit of it. :x
Actually I wanna just trim and colour my hair, but in the end I got too tempted and decide to give them curls.
I'm still not very used to it, all the problems & hassles that it is giving me. Imagine I use to wake up at 7am for work, now I have to wake up at 6.15am just to wash and style the stupid hair! Haha..

But I guess, everything is worth it! 
Everyone was complimenting about my curls! Even my mummy loves it! :)
Not forgetting that, my director thought I'm a new staff when I walk past his room!! :x And now i got a new name.
Call me Lynette!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment