Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Loving <3

I always loves Christmas! I not a believer of Jesus, but I like how the festival brings tons of love sharing! <3
It always fun to meet up with friends during this period and surprises each other with their gift! :) Well, I really surprised at what my friends have bought to me, and I totally hearts all of them. :) Really appreciated what all of them has done for me!! <3
 

Photobucket

See how much <3 I have receive? :) 
& sorry, no individual pictures of what I have gotten. :)
 
Me & Seah was on 1/2 day on the Eve!! :) So happy! Went back to slack and nua before we head down to town!! Everywhere was so so crowded, that we decide to hide at Paragon Starbucks with his laptop. After awhile we got totally bored and we decide to roam around Paragon and we decide to join in the crowd to take a picture with the 'famous' christmas tree! 
Photobucket

We decide to cross over to Taka, in search of my small santa hat. All of the sudden I just got a strong urge of having it, to have more the festive feel! But then I was greeted with the huge volume of people over at Taka! Look below:-
Photobucket
It is that terrible, i swear!!

Super turn off by this, we decided that we shall hide at Paragon Taxi Stand while waiting for Eka & David to come and fetch us. Have some camera fun before the couple arrives. :) 
Photobucket
I know my hair is getting long and messy!
Please don't remind me future! Haha! 
 
The couple arrive like 10mins later, and off we head to Blue Basil, which is like a less than 5mins away from Paragon if you drive! It was pretty empty by the time we arrive. Oh ya, who will have dinner like at 10.30pm at night??!! Haha... There always a reason behind it! 
We snap couples shoots while awaiting for Wayne's arrival. The poor fella has to work on Christmas Eve all the way till 9pm. How sad!!
Photobucket
Lynn&George. David&Eka.
I think the both of them looks quite sweet together yah. :)

Our starters:-
Red Wine.White Wine
Pumpkin Soup
Smocked Salmon Salad
Photobucket

Main Course:-
Grilled King Prawns (Me, Eka & David)
Medium Raw Streak (George)
Turkey Breast Meat (Wayne)
Xmas Pudding (My dessert)
Photobucket
The Grilled King Prawn is good! I like it. George think it should be name as Grill Prince Prawn instead. -.-
The streak is good too! Medium raw, slight bloody, acceptance for me. The meat is just so tender and go very well with the sauce. *thumbs up*
I heard a lot of people mentioning that turkey meat is like chicken, the harder version of chicken. But I do not feel so for this. This totally feels so tender and melts in the mouth. :)
Lastly, the dessert! Everyone else just went to ice-cream, but I decide to be try to pudding instead. And it is fanastic! The pudding is served warm, with a bit of ice cream at the top and i-not-sure what at the bottom! When the pudding enters in your mouth, it just melt and leave a bit of the rum taste in it! *double thumbs up* Was passing this around to let the gang try it, everyone say it good too! The boss of restaurant even want to offer us a second serving of this! But then we were too full to swallow this down. :)

A 4-course meal, inclusive of the wine, cost us $49.90++ each. And this pricing is only applicable to dinning in after 10pm. :)
Quite worth it in my opinion! Like it! <3

Last few peep tunes before we call it a day!!
Photobucket
No picture of Wayne. He say he look shag and refuse to take a picture with us!
Oh well!! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
 
Photobucket


Decide to watch Avatar at the very last minute!!
 Photobucket
And man, this is good! If you have one show to choose only, this will be the show!
Good graphics, good story plot, good waves of emotions, what else can you expect? :)
It totally worth your every single penny!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment