Sunday, September 4, 2011

24th Birthday Celebration ♥

Had a few celebrations this year.
And thank you all for remembering my special day and making the effort to celebrate with me! :)

Company lunch celebration
1
Delivery from Yum Cha
Yummy yummy, I love dimsum!

2
3
4
August birthday celebration
That was my big boss anyway, and it such a privilege to celebrate birthday together.
HAHA!
And polar cakes are yummy!

Celebration with my girls
5
Strawberry Cream Cheesecake from Swissbake
Yummy yummy cake, got to list it on my next favorite cake list! =D

6
The girls! ♥
Have a funny time with the girls while taking photo. 
The cake literally fall off from the plate. Fortunately no damages, else we won't be able to eat it!

7
17
Polaroids to mark the lovely evening! :)

Bali
11
Mini cake which Darling spend extra effort running around the shopping mall trying to find a cake!
And it cos, it have a change of my life! =D

Mini celebration at George's place
12
Decide to get a self-design cake from The Icing Room.
And we manage to get the smallest one at only $10 from Woodlands outlet, thanks to the opening special! =D 
And darling is decorating the cake! Double =).

8
The final product!! =D
Still not too bad, quite nice!

9
10
Eveline is too shy to join in for a picture together. =(
But the cake is quite nice! Yummy yummy.

And lastly...
13
MY PRESENTS!
Thank you everyone, really!
I love them all!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment