Saturday, October 16, 2010

Elva's WOW Concert :)

Yet again, another concert!

Photobucket
This time round is ELVA!! *screams*

Photobucket
No prizes guessing who is my khaki of the day?
There no other hardcore Elva supporter expect him!

Photobucket
At least he did give me face to take a photo with me!
He pro-claim that Elva is his girlfriend mahs! What to do, he's has self obsession disease. Tsk!

Photobucket
So much for being Elva's fan, even concert tickets also hold wrong side!
Throw face lehs you, Eden! CUI-ED!

Set our fooling aside and let the real show begins....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then she came down to shake hands with her fans! Of cause, being kaisu Singaporeans, I have dash my way to the front as well! 
Photobucket
And she is like that close right in front of me!
But i'm unable to take a front view of her, cos she not facing me! *Upsets*
Her complexion and all is damn good can? Envy very much!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saying good-bye is the most hardest thing to do... :(


Photobucket
Can you tell that we don't feel like leaving a not?
But still, we carry a contented heart and walked out of the Indoor Stadium.

On our way out, guess we bump into? :D
Photobucket
Felicia Chin! 
And she very nice and willingly to take a picture with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment